Crusher Wear Parts
Processing aggregates is a demanding application that results in the wear of the internal parts of the machinery and especially of the crushers. The wear is caused by friction, while the impact forces that are applied during this process can cause material failure (breakage).
The company's target is to
- help identifying problems related to cast spare parts.
- directly propose solutions that will reduce the operating costs of the quarry
- ensure the proper operation of cast spare parts and achieve the desired result through close cooperation with the customer.
EGNATIA FOUNDRY S.A. supplies for many years quarries, mines, cement plants, mineral mining units in Greece and abroad with cast spare parts for rotary crushers, jaw crushers, sand and gravel crushers, vertical shaft impact (VSI) crushers, among these:
- Hammers, blow bars, jaw plates, cones.
- linings, grate bars etc. .
For the manufacture of cast spare parts for the quarries we choose and recommend the appropriate alloy (manganese steel, martensitic steel, white cast iron) according to the application and the requirements of the customer.