To see the balance sheet of our company for the period January 1- December 31, 2013 you can click here.
To see the balance sheet of our company for the period January 1 - December 31, 2013 you can click here.
TUV NORD certified acc. ISO 14001:2004 Egnatia Foundry SA by for the Environmental Management System in the fields:
- Design and production of castings
- Design and production of earthing and lightning protection parts
- Design and production of equipment for networks under pressure
- Machine shop services
After the certification audit that was carried out at the facilities of EGNATIA Foundry SA in Aspros, the company has been awarded with the certificate of compliance to the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001:2004.
EGNATIA Foundry SA is the only foundry for steel castings in Greece which has been certified with ISO 14001:2004. Indicative:
- Recycles and reuses 90% of molding sand
- Ensures the lowest possible energy consumption per unit of product produced
- Special handling of hydraulic machinery oils
- Recycling of paper and packaging
- Manages properly scrap and spare parts of machinery
- Ensures the proper storage and handling of chemicals used
"This certification is a confirmation of the increased environmental awareness among our employees and business efforts to reduce the side effects of our activities on the environment" stated the company’s Chairman and CEO Mr. Charalambos Nikolaidis.
To see the balance sheet of our company for the period January 1 - December 31, 2012 you can click here.
EGNATIA Foundry welcomes you our new website. View our site and for extra information contact us anytime.